· For toddlers 18months – 3 years who have limited language.
· Program runs for 6 weekly sessions.
· Each session is 45 minutes.
· The program aims to empower parents with ways to encourage and stimulate language.
· The sessions will also allow parents to practice some of these techniques with the support of the speech pathologist.
***The group requires a minimum of 3 participating families to run. There is a maximum of 5 places.***
Cost & Funding
· $40 per session per family
· Private health rebates available. Please speak to your private health fund to check eligibility.
· Medicare rebates are not applicable for group sessions.
· $10 discount if paying for all 6 sessions upfront.
· 1 make up session can be made available at a later date.
· This group program is 6 weeks in length and families must sign up for all 6 weeks.
Location & Contact
· 275 Princes Highway, Werribee, 3030
· Phone: 9731 1656 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Info can also be found on www.speechease.com.au